Table of contents for Digital control systems / Benjamin C. Kuo.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Signal Conversion and Processing
3. The z-Transform
4. Transfer Functions, Block Diagrams and Signal Flow Graphs
5. The State Variable Technique
6. Controllability, Observability and Stability
7. Time-Domain and z-Domain Analysis
8. Frequency-Domain Analysis
9. Digital Simulation and Digital Redesign
10. Design of Discrete-Data Systems
11. Optimal Control
12. Micro-processor and DSP Controls
Appendix A. Fixed-Point and Floating-Point Numbers
Appendix B. Mathematical Modeling of Sampling by Convolution Integral
Appendix C. Table of Laplace Transforms, z-Transforms and Modified z-Transforms
Appendix D. General Gain Formula for Signal Flow Graphs
Appendix E. Routh's Tabulation for Stability Analysis
Appendix F. Galil DMC-100 Motion Controller Board
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Digital control systems.