Table of contents for The semantic foundations of logic / Richard L. Epstein.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Propositions and Propositional Logic
2. The Internal Structure of Propositions
3. A Formal Language for Predicate Logic
5. The Logical Form of a Proposition
8. Descriptive Names
10. Quantifying Over Predicates: Second-Order Logic
11. Language, The World, and Predicate Logic
The Notion of Thing in Predicate Logic
What There Is: Restrictions on the Universe of a Realization
Primitives and Assumptions of Predicate Logic
Formalization: Criteria and Agreements
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.