Table of contents for Psychological development of deaf children / Marc Marschark.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Development of Deaf Children: Issues and Orientations
2. The Nature and Scope of Deafness
3. The Early Years: The Social-Emotional Context of Development
4. Social and Personality Development During the School Years
5. Foundations of Language Development in Deaf Children
6. Language Acquisition
7. Intelligence and Cognitive Development
8. Short-Term Memory: The Development of Memory Coding
9. Long-Term Memory: Codes, Organization, and Strategies
10. Creativity and Flexibility: The Myth(?) of Concreteness
11. Learning to Read and Write
12. The Development of Deaf Children: Toward an Integrated View
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Deaf children -- Psychology.
Deaf children -- Language.
Deafness -- in infancy & childhood.