Table of contents for The courts and the doctor / D.J. Gee and J.K. Mason.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Development of the Law in the United Kingdom
2. The History of the Medical Witness
3. The Form of Legal Process
4. The Environment of the Legal Process
5. The Law of Evidence
6. Pre-Trial Evidence
7. The Art of Persuasion
8. On Giving Evidence
9. Some Specific Medico-Legal Conditions
10. Failure of the Expert Witness
11. The Doctor as Defendant
12. Proof or Probability
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Evidence, Expert -- Great Britain.
Medical jurisprudence -- Great Britain.
Medical laws and legislation -- Great Britain.