Table of contents for Oxford handbook of clinical and laboratory investigation / [edited by] Drew Provan.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Symptoms and signs, All contributors
2. Endocrinology and metabolism, Colin Dayan
3. Haematology, Drew Provan
4. Immunology, Gavin Spickett
5. Infectious and tropical diseases, Stephen Green and James A.T Dunbar
6. Cardiology, Andrew R Houghton, David Gray and Penelope Sensky
7. Gastroenterology, Emma Greig
8. Respiratory medicine, Anthony Frew and Joanna L Brown
9. Neurology, Adrian Williams and R M Bracewell
10. Renal Medicine, Charlie Tomson and Rommel Ravanan
11. Poisoning and overdose, Alison L Jones
12. Rheumatology, Kuntal Chakravarty
13. Radiology, Ken Tung and Tanya Chawla
14. Nuclear medicine, Val Lewington and Lorraine Wilson
15. Normal ranges, Drew Provan
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Clinical medicine -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.