Table of contents for Handbook of physical measurements / Judith G. Hall ... [et al.].
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
3. Proportional growth and normal variants
4. Height and length
6. Head circumference (OFC)
9. Chest and trunk
11. Skin and hair
12. Dermatoglyphics and trichoglyphics
13. Use of radiographs for measurement
14. Developmental data
15. Prenatal ultrasound measurements
16. Postmortem organ weights
17. Special measurements for special conditions
18. An approach to the child with dysmorphic features
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Anthropometry -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Genetic disorders -- Diagnosis -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Growth disorders -- Diagnosis -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Body Weights and Measures -- methods -- Handbooks.
Growth -- Handbooks.
Growth Disorders -- diagnosis -- Handbooks.
Reference Values -- Handbooks.