Table of contents for Economic development and environmental sustainability : new policy options / edited by Ramon Lopez and Michael A. Toman.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
0. Sustainable Development: Towards a Broader Policy Agenda, Ramsn Lspez and Michael A. Toman
1. Natural Capital, Resource Dependency and Poverty in Developing Countries: The Problem of "Dualism within Dualism", Edward B Barbier
2. Measuring Development Prospects by 'Greening' the National Accounts, 0. Kirk Hamilton and Rashid Hassan
3. Impacts of Macroeconomic Policies on the Environment, Natural Resources and Welfare in Developing Countries, Jon Strand and B. Gabriela Mundaca
4. Political Economy and Natural Resource Use, Robert T. Deacon and Bernardo Mueller
5. Structural Adjustment and Sustainable Development, Ramsn Lspez
6. Trade and the Environment in Developing Economies, Brian R. Copeland and Sumeet Gulati
7. Environmental Policy Instruments in Developing Countries, 4. J.E. Somanathan and T. Sterner
8. Energy, Equity and Economic Development, Douglas F. Barnes and Michael A. Toman
9. Water Institutional Reforms in Developing Countries: Insights, Evidences, and Case Studies, R. Maria Saleth and Ariel Dinar
10. Water Quality Issues in Developing Countries, Anil Markandya
11. Urban Air Pollution, Health and Policy Instruments, Alan J. Krupnick
12. The Economics of Terrestrial Biodiversity Conservation in Developing Nations, Heidi J. Albers and Paul Ferraro
13. Conservation of Tropical Forests: Addressing Market Failure, Erwin Bulte and Stefanie Engel
Appendix, Michael A. Toman
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Economic development -- Environmental aspects.