Table of contents for Introduction to bioinformatics / Arthur M. Lesk.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction to bioinformatics
2. Genome organization and evolution
3. Archives and information retrieval
4. Alignments and phylogenetic trees
5. Protein structure and drug design
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: