Table of contents for Vermeer's camera : uncovering the truth behind the masterpieces / Philip Steadman.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The camera obscura
2. The discovery of Vermeer's use of the camera
3. Who taught Vermeer about optics?
4. A room in Vermeer's house?
5. Reconstructing the spaces in Vermeer's paintings
6. The riddle of the Sphinx of Delft
7. More evidence, from rebuilding Vermeer's studio
8. Arguments against Vermeer's use of the camera
9. The influence of the camera on Vermeer's painting style
A. Architectural features appearing in Vermeer's interiors
B. Measurements of Vermeer's room and furniture
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Vermeer, Johannes, -- 1632-1675.