Table of contents for Assessing older persons : measures, meaning, and practical applications / edited by Robert L. Kane, Rosalie A. Kane, with the assistance of Marilyn Eells.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Choosing and Using an Assessment Tool, Robert L. Kane
Part I: Assessment Content
2. Assessment of Function in Older Adults, VaLinda Pearson
3. Physiological Well-being and Health, Robert L. Kane
4. Cognitive Assessment of Older Adults, Linda K. Langley
5. Assessment of Emotions in Older Adults: Mood Disorders, Anxiety, Psychological Well-being and Hope, Jeffrey Grann
6. Social Functioning, Carrie Levin
7. Assessment of Quality of Life in Older Adults, Jennifer Frytak
8. Values and Preferences, Rosalie A. Kane
9. Satisfaction, Maureen Smith
10. Spiritual Assessment, Douglas Olson and Rosalie A. Kane
11. Assessment of Family Caregivers of Older Adults, Joseph Gaugler, Rosalie A. Kane, and Joan Langlois
12. Assessment of Physical Environments of Older Adults, Lois Cutler
Part II Applications of Assessment
13. Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment and Management, Cristina Urdangarin
14. Care Planning for Older Adults in Health Care Settings, Patricia Finch-Guthrie
15. Long-Term Case Management for Older Adults, Rosalie A. Kane
16. Mandated Assessments, Robert L. Kane
17. Assessing Older Adults Who Cannot Communicate, Gillian Harper
18. Accomplishments, Trends, and Future Needs, Rosalie A. Kane
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Older people -- United States -- Social conditions.
Older people -- Services for -- United States.