Table of contents for The Oxford illustrated history of the British monarchy / John Cannon and Ralph Griffiths.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Diverse Origins, c.400-1016
2. The Age of `Empires', 1016-1216
3. Monarch and Nation, 1216-1509
4. Governing Monarchy, 1509-1689
5. Mixed Monarchy, 1689-1820
6. Popular Monarchy, 1820-1997
Royal Residences and Tombs
Genealogies of Royal Lines
List of Monarchs
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Monarchy -- Great Britain -- History.
Great Britain -- Politics and government.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Biography.
Great Britain -- Social conditions.