Table of contents for Peasant rebels under Stalin : collectivization and the culture of peasant resistance / Lynne Viola.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Last and Most Decisive Battle: Collectivization as Civil War
2. The Mark of Antichrist: Rumors and the Ideology of Peasant Resistance
3. "We Have No Kulaks Here": Peasant Luddism, Evasion, and Self-Help
4. Sawed-Off Shotguns and the Red Rooster: Peasant Terror and Civil War
5. March Fever: Peasant Rebels and Kulak Insurrection
6. "We Let the Women Do the Talking": Bab'i Bunty and the Anatomy of Peasant Revolt
7. On the Sly: Everyday Forms of Resistance in the Collective Farm, 1930 and Beyond
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Collectivization of agriculture -- Soviet Union -- History.
Peasant uprisings -- Soviet Union -- History.
Government, Resistance to -- Soviet Union -- History.
Soviet Union -- Economic policy -- 1928-1932.
Soviet Union -- Rural conditions.