Table of contents for An outline of the history of economic thought / Ernesto Screpanti and Stefano Zamagni ; translated by David Field and Lynn Kirby.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
From the Origins to Keynes
1. The Birth of Political Economy
2. The Laissez-Faire Revolution and Smithian Economics
3. From Ricardo to Mill
4. Socialist Economic Thought and Marx
5. The Triumph of Utilitarianism and the Marginalist Revolution
6. The Construction of Neoclassical Orthodoxy
7. The Years of High Theory: I
8. The Years of High Theory: II
Contemporary Developments of Economic Theory
9. Contemporary Macroeconomic Theory
10. General Economic Equilibrium and Microeconomics
11. At the Margins of Orthodoxy
12. A Post-Smithian Revolution
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Economics -- History.