Table of contents for Couples, kids, and family life / edited by Jaber F. Gubrium, James A. Holstein.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
PART I: COUPLES
1. "I'm excited to be married, but...": Romance and Realism in Marriage, Emily Fairchild
2. Making Sense of "Husbands" and "Wives", Autumn Behringer
3. The Everyday Meaning of Marital Equality, Scott R. Harris
PART II: PARENTS AND KIDS
4. Being a Good Parent, Rebecca L. Warner
5. Keeping Tabs on Teenagers, Demie Kurz
6. Kids, Cars, and Family Life, Amy L. Best
7. Sissy Boy, Progressive Parents, Daniel Farr
PART III: REARRANGEMENTS
8. Couples Facing Divorce, Derek Ball and Peter Kivisto
9. Children's Stories of Divorce, Susan Walzer
10. Stepfathers and the Family Dance, William Marsiglio and Ramon Hinojosa
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Family life education.
Parent and child.