Table of contents for Robert Robinson, chemist extraordinary / Trevor I. Williams.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Robinson of Chesterfield
2. Student Days at Manchester
3. Sydney: the First Chair
4. Liverpool and a Flirtation with Industry
5. St. Andrews: the Scottish Experience
6. Manchester and London
7. The Electronic Theory of Reaction: the Ingold Controversy
8. Pre-War Oxford
9. The Second World War
10. The Last Years of Academe
11. An Active Retirement
12. The Darkening Years
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Robinson, Robert, -- Sir, -- 1886-1975.
Chemists -- England -- Biography.