Table of contents for Teaching mathematics to middle school students with learning difficulties / edited by Marjorie Montague, Asha K. Jitendra.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Introduction, Marjorie Montague and Asha K. Jitendra
1. Standards-Based Mathematics Instruction and Teaching Middle School Students with Mathematical Disabilities, Diane Pedrotty Bryant, Sun A. Kim, Paula Hartman, and Brian R. Bryant
2. Making Reform-Based Mathematics Work for Academically Low-Achieving Middle School Students, John Woodward
3. Teaching Problem-Solving Skills to Middle School Students with Learning Difficulties: Schema-Based Strategy Instruction, Yan Ping Xin and Asha K. Jitendra
4. Teaching Visual Representation for Mathematics Problem Solving, Delinda van Garderen
5. Self-Regulation Strategies for Better Math Performance in Middle School, Marjorie Montague
6. Evaluating Instructional Effectiveness: Tools and Strategies for Monitoring Student Progress, Anne Foegen
7. Quality Mathematics Programs for Students with Disabilities, Diane Kinder and Marcy Stein
8. Facilitating Teacher Collaboration in Middle School Mathematics Classrooms with Special-Needs Students, Rene S. Parmar and Janet R. DeSimone
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Middle school)
Learning disabled children -- Education.