Table of contents for Stability with growth : macroeconomics, liberalization and development / Joseph Stiglitz ... [et al.].
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introducing the key questions
3. Three perspectives on policy
4. Why is macroeconomics different in developing countries?
5. Policy instruments from three perspectives: monetary and fiscal policy
6. Further implications of alternative policy perspectives in open economies
7. Policy frameworks
8. Formal approaches
Capital Markets Liberalization
9. Capital markets liberalization: the arguments for and against
10. Interventions in capital markets
11. Capital markets liberalization: summary and remaining debates
12. Stabilization, liberalization, and growth
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Developing countries -- Economic policy.