Table of contents for Deliberating in the real world : problems of legitimacy in deliberative democracy / John Parkinson.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Deliberative Democracy and Legitimacy
2. Legitimacy Reconsidered: Theoretical Solutions
3. Health Politics and Deliberative Techniques
4. Representation and Representativeness
5. Deliberation as Drama: The Effects of Publicity
6. Reason and Persuasion
7. The Institutions of a Legitimate Deliberative Democracy
8. Questions and Conclusions
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Democracy -- Case studies.
Representative government and representation -- Case studies.
Legitimacy of governments -- Case studies.
Great Britain. -- National Health Service.
National health services -- Great Britain.
Medical policy -- Great Britain.