Publisher description for Digital art photography for dummies (r) / Matthew Bamberg.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
* This unique book walks readers through the steps and techniques needed to take and print gallery-quality photos with digital equipment
* Shows readers how to select and use high-end photo equipment, work with special effects while shooting, and shoot in a variety of styles, including both landscape and portrait photography
* More than 300 example photos inspire readers to mimic the work of famous photographers like Annie Leibowitz or Anne Geddes
* Explores using Photoshop to enhance a photo
* Addresses printing high-quality photos and then taking the next step of presenting online or in a gallery
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: