Table of contents for Global political economy / edited by John Ravenhill.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Part I Theoretical Approaches to Global Political Economy
1. Introduction to Global Political Economy, John Ravenhill
2. Collaboration in The Global Political Economy, Vinod K. Aggarwal and Cedric Dupont
3. The Domestic Sources of Foreign Economic Policies, Michael Hiscox
Part II Global Trade
4. The Evolution of the Global Trade Regime, Gilbert R Winham
5. The New Regionalism, John Ravenhill
Part III Global Finance
6. The Evolution of the Global Financial Regime, Eric Helleiner
7. The International Monetary Crises, Louis W. Pauly
Part IV Globalization and its Consequences
8. The Causes of Globalization, Anthony Mcgrew
9. The Impact of Globalization on States, Colin Hay
10. Globalization and Production, Alan M. Rugman
11. Globalization and Inequality, Robert Wade
Part V Social Consequences of Globalization
12. Globalization and the South, Caroline Thomas
13. Globalization and Civil Society, Marc Williams
14. Globalization and the Environment, Peter Dauvergne
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Globalization -- Economic aspects.
International economic relations.