Table of contents for Efficiency and complexity in grammars / John A. Hawkins.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Linguistics Forms, Properties and Efficient Signaling
3. Defining the Efficiency Principles and their Predictions
4. More on Form Minimization
5. Adjacency Effects Within Phrases
6. Minimal Forms in complements/Adjuncts and Proximity
7. Relative Clause and Wh-movement Universals
8. Symmetries, Asymmetric Dependencies and Earliness Effects
Index of Authors
Index of Languages
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Language and languages -- Grammars.