Table of contents for The fourth Janko group / A.A. Ivanov.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Concrete group theory
2. O_10 + (2) as a prototype
3. Modifying the rank 2 amalgam
4. Pentad group 13+12 . (L_3 (2) x Sym_5)
5. Toward 2_+ 1+12 . 3 . Aut (M_22)
6. The 1333-dimensional representation
7. Getting the parabolics together
8. 173,067,389-vertex graph triangle
9. History and beyond
10. Terminology and notation
11. Matthieu groups and their geometries
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: