Table of contents for Basic & clinical biostatistics / Beth Dawson, Robert G. Trapp.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction to Medical Research
2. Study Designs in Medical Research
3. Summarizing Data & Presenting Data in Tables and Graphs
4. Probability & Related Topics for Making Inferences About Data
5. Research Questions about One Group
6. Research Questions about Two Separate or Independent Groups
7. Research Questions about Means in Three or More Groups
8. Research Questions about Relationships among Variables
9. Analyzing Research Questions about Survival
10. Statistical Methods for Multiple Variables
11. Survey Research
12. Methods of Evidence-Based Medicine & Decision Analysis
13. Reading the Medical Literature
Appendix A: Tables
Appendix B: Answers to Exercises
Appendix C: Flowcharts
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Biometry -- methods.