Table of contents for Handbook of differential equations : evolutionary equations / edited by C.M. Dafermos, E. Feireisl.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Euler Equations and Related Hyperbolic Conservations Laws, (G.-Q. Chen).
2. Blow-up of Solutions of Supercritical Parabolic Equations, (M. Fila).
3. The Boltzmann Equation and Its Hydrodynamic limits, (F. Golse).
4. Long-Time Behaviour of Solutions to Hyperbolic Equations with Hysteresis, (P. Krejci).
5. Mathematical Issues Concerning the Navier-Stokes Equations and some of their Generalizations, (J. Málek, K.R. Rajagopal).
6. Evolution of Rate-Independent Systems, (A. Mielke).
7. On the Global Weak Solutions to a Variational Wave Equation, (P. Zhang, Y. Zheng).
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Differential equations -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.