Table of contents for Theory and design for mechanical measurements / Richard S. Figliola, Donald E. Beasley.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Basic Concepts of Measurement Methods.
2. Static and Dynamic Characteristics of Signals.
3. Measurement System Behavior.
4. Probability and Statistics.
5. Uncertainty Analysis.
6. Analog Electrical Devices and Managements.
7. Sampling, Digital Devices, and Data Acquisition.
8. Temperature Measurements.
9. Pressure and Velocity Measurements.
10. Flow Measurements.
11. Strain Measurement.
12. Metrology, Motion, Force, and Power Measurements.
Appendix A: A Guide for Technical Writing.
Appendix B: Property Data and Conversion Factors.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Mensuration -- Textbooks.