Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Based on content from the McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Science & Technology, Fifth Edition, the most widely used and respected science reference of its kind in print, the new Concise Encyclopedia Series delivers:
* Detailed, well-illustrated explanations, not just definitions
* Hundreds of concise yet authoritative articles in each volume
* An easy-to-understand presentation, accessible and intersting to non-specialists
* A portable, convenient format
* Bibliographies, appendices, and other information to supplement the articles