Publisher description for Danish / Bente Elsworth.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
From Cantonese to Thai, Gaelic to Modern Persian, learning the languages of the world is
attainable for any beginning student. Learners can use the Teach Yourself Complete Language
Courses at their own pace or as a supplement to formal courses.
All Teach Yourself Complete Language Courses include:
- Up-to-date, graded interactive dialogues
- Graded units of culture notes, grammar, and
- Step-by-step guides to pronunciation
- Practical vocabulary
- Regular and irregular verb tables
- A bilingual glossary
- A clear, uncluttered, and user-friendly layout
- Self-assessment quizzes to test progress
- Fully updated audio recordings on CD for
easy access and review
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Danish language -- Self-instruction.