Publisher description for Professional Visual studio team system / Jean-Luc David ... [et al.].
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
* A team of Microsoft insiders shows programmers how to use Visual Studio 2005 Team System, the new suite of products from Microsoft that can be used for software modeling, design, testing, and deployment
* Focuses on practical application of the tools on code samples, development scenarios, and automation scripting
* This timely book serves as both as a step-by-step guide and as a reference for modeling, designing, and coordinating enterprise solutions at every level using Team System
* The book begins with an overview of Team System and then offers nuts-and-bolts guidance on practical implementation
* Code examples are provided in both VB.NET and C#
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Microsoft Visual studio.
Web site development -- Computer programs.
Application software -- Development -- Computer programs.