Table of contents for The international politics of the Middle East / Raymond Hinnebusch.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction to the International Politics of the Middle East
2. Core And Periphery: the International System and the Middle East
3. Identity, State Building and Foreign Policy
4. Comparative State Formation and Foreign Policies
5. Foreign Policy Making in the Middle East
6. War & Order in the Regional System
7. The Middle East in a Decade of Globalisation (1991-2001)
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Middle East -- Foreign relations.
Regionalism -- Middle East.
Postcolonialism -- Middle East.