Publisher description for Kellogg on strategy : concepts, tools, and frameworks for practitioners / David Dranove and Sonia Marciano.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Written for business executives and MBA students, Kellogg on Strategy is a practical guide to choosing the right strategy for your business and applying it correctly. Rather than covering the basics of strategy, this expert guide shows you how to use strategy effectively so your business can succeed. You'll learn to analyze your current competitive position, develop the perfect strategy to match your goals, and apply that strategy thoughtfully and effectively. Inside, you'll find expert guidance on:
* Measuring your firm's competitive advantage
* Analyzing opportunities and threats in your industry
* Responding to a competitor's strategy and pricing
* Coping with entry into new markets
* Positioning your firm against the competition
* Developing a sustainable, long-term competitive advantage
* And much more
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Strategic planning -- Case studies.