Table of contents for A first course in logic : an introduction to model theory, proof theory, computability, and complexity / Shawn Hedman.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Propositional Logic
2. Structures and First-Order Logic
3. Proof Theory
4. Properties of First-Order Logic
5. First-Order Theories
6. Models of Countable Theories
7. Computability and Complexity
8. The Incompleteness Theorems
9. Beyond First-Order Logic
10. Finite Model Theory
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.