Table of contents for Writing the nation in Reformation England, 1530-1580 / Cathy Shrank.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Andrew Borde: Authorship and Identity in Reformation England
2. John Leland and the Bowels of Antiquity
3. William Thomas and the Riches of the Vulgar Tongue
4. Thomas Smith and the Senate of Letters
5. Thomas Wilson and the Limits of English Rhetoric
6. Workshops of the New Poetry: The 'Shepheardes Calender' and 'Old Arcadia'
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
English literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- History and criticism.
Nationalism and literature -- England -- History -- 16th century.
England -- Intellectual life -- 16th century.
Nationalism in literature.
Reformation -- England.