Table of contents for Gregory of Nyssa and the grasp of faith : union, knowledge, and divine presence / Martin Laird.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The exaltation of faith: the state of current research
2. The flow of the mind
3. The grasp of faith
4. The grasp of faith and supranoetic union
5. Fountain of presence, breasts of wine: the flow of knowledge in the `In canticum canticorum'
6. Christ speaking himself: the logophatic discourse of Paul and the bride
7. The luminous dark revisited
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Gregory, -- of Nyssa, Saint, -- ca. 335-ca. 394.
Faith -- History of doctrines -- Early church, ca. 30-600.