Table of contents for Understanding electric power systems : an overview of the technology and the marketplace / Jack Casazza, Frank Delea.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
List of Figures.
1. History of Electric Power Industry.
2. Electric Power System.
3. Basic Electric Power Concepts.
4. Electric Energy Consumption.
5. Electric Power – Generation.
6. Technology of the Electric Transmission System.
8. Functioning of the Electric Bulk Power System.
10. Restructuring, Competition and Deregulation.
11. Legislation and Regulation - The Regulatory Network.
12. The Business Network.
13. ISOs, RTOs and ITPs.
14. The Money Network.
15. Information, Communications and Control Network.
16. Role of NERC, NAESB and Other Organizations.
17. Where Restructuring Stands.
About the Authors.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Electric power systems.