Table of contents for International human resource management : a multinational company perspective / Monir H. Tayeb.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction: Why Study International HRM?
2. Internationalisation of HRM: Socio-Cultural Contexts
3. Internationalisation of HRM: Institutional Contexts
4. National context of HRM : The Case of Seven Major Economies
Part II: HRM in Multinational companies
5. Going international : Managing HR Across the World
6. Differentiate or Integrate? That's the Question
7. Knowledge Transfer Within a Multinational Company
8. HRM in International Joint Ventures
9. Foreign Assignment
Part III: HRM and Globalisation
10. Taking Stock and Conclusions
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
International business enterprises -- Personnel management.
International business enterprises -- Personnel management -- Case studies.
Organizational behavior -- Case studies.