Table of contents for Pickard's manual of operative dentistry / Edwina A.M. Kidd...[et al.].
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Part I Diseases, disorders, diagnoses, decisions, and design Why restore teeth?
2. Making clinical decisions
3. Principles of cavity design and preparation
Part II Treatment techniques
4. The operator and the environment
5. Instruments and handpieces
6. Bonding to tooth structure
7. Treatment of pit and fissure caries
8. Treatment of approximal caries in posterior teeth
9. Treatment of smooth surface caries, erosion - abrasion lesions, and enamel hypolasia
10. Treatment of approximal caries, trauma, developmental disorders and discoloration in anterior teeth
11. Indirect cast metal, porcelain and composite intracoronal restorations
Part III Monitoring and maintenance
12. The long-term managment of patients with restored dentitions
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: