Table of contents for Tuned out : why Americans under 40 don't follow the news / David T. Z. Mindich
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. A Generational Shift
2. How Tuned Out Are They?
3. Talking with Young People I: Striptease News and the Shifting Balance between Need and Want
4. Talking with Young People II: Who Follows the News and Why
5. Television, the Internet, and the Eclipse of the Local
6. The Decline of General News and the Deliberative Body
7. Conclusion: How to Tune Back In
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Press -- Influence.
Television and reading -- United States.
Mass media and youth.
Youth -- Books and reading.