Table of contents for Major theories of personality disorder / edited by Mark F. Lenzenweger, John F. Clarkin.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Personality Disorders: History, Classification, and Research Issues, Mark F. Lenzenweger and John F. Clarkin
2. A Cognitive Theory of Personality Disorders, James L. Pretzer and Aaron T. Beck
3. A Psychoanalytic Theory of Personality Disorders, Otto F. Kernberg and Eve Caligor
4. Interpersonal Theory of Personality Disorders: The Structural Analysis of Social Behavior and Interpersonal Reconstructive Therapy, Lorna Smith Benjamin
5. An Attachment Model of Personality Disorders, Bjorn Meyer and Paul A. Pilkonis
6. A Contemporary Integrative Interpersonal Theory of Personality Disorders, Aaron L. Pincus
7. Personology: A Theory Based on Evolutionary Concepts, Theodore Millon and Seth D. Grossman
8. A Neurobehavioral Dimensional Model of Personality Disturbance, Richard A. Depue and Mark F. Lenzenweger
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: