Table of contents for Chaos and time-series analysis / Julien Clinton Sprott.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. One-dimensional maps
3. Nonchaotic multi-dimensional flows
4. Dynamical systems theory
5. Lyapunov exponents
6. Strange attractors
8. Hamiltonian chaos
9. Time-series properties
10. Nonlinear prediction and noise reduction
12. Calculation of the fractal dimension
13. Fractal measure and multifractals
14. Nonchaotic fractal sets
15. Spatiotemporal chaos and complexity
A. Common chaotic systems
B. Useful mathematical formulas
C. Journals with chaos and related papers
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Chaotic behavior in systems.