Table of contents for Magnetochemistry / A.F. Orchard.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction to the principles and phenomenology of bulk magnetism
2. Electronic structure of atoms and the implications for magnetism
3. Selected aspects of bulk magnetism - additional considerations
4. Paramagnetism - Part I: Atomic and quasi-atomic systems
5. Paramagnetism - Part II: Compounds of the transition elements
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: