Table of contents for Trusts and equity / Gary Watt.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Part I: Introduction to Trusts and Equity Foundations
2. Trusts in Context
3. Part 2: Creation and Recognition of Trusts Trusts created Expressly
4. Effective Disposition of Benefit: Constitution of Trusts
5. Ineffective Disposition of Benefit: Resulting Trusts
6. Trust Creation and Public Policy I: Formality and Perpetuity
7. Trust Creation and Public Policy II: Illegality and Charity
8. Constructive Trusts and Informal Trusts of Land
Part 3: The Regulation of Trusts
9. Flexibility of Benefit
10. The Fiduciary Duty
11. Fulfilling and Filling the Office of Trustee
13. Breach of Trust: The Personal Liability of Trustees
14. Part 4: Trusts and Third Parties Tracing and Recovering Trust Property
15. The Equitable Liability of Strangers to the Trust
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Equity -- England.
Equity -- Wales.
Trusts and trustees -- England.
Trusts and trustees -- Wales.