Table of contents for Universities and intellectual property : ownership and exploitation / Ann Louise Monotti with Sam Ricketson.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. What is a University?
3. What is University Intellectual Property?
4. Identifying the Creators and the Circumstances of Creation
5. Allocating the Rights - The Legal Background
6. Policy Developments and Specific Challenges
7. How Universities Allocate IP Rights through Institutional Policies
8. Reporting, Rights Allocation, and Other Matters
9. Exploitation of Intellectual Property: Universities as Entrepreneurs
10. Future Directions: Ownership
11. Future Directions: Commercial Exploitation
12. Looking to the Future
Ownership and Exploitation of Intellectual Property in Universities: A National, Comparative, and Theoretical Study
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Universities and colleges -- Law and legislation.