Table of contents for Cases and materials on international law / Robert McCorquodale, Martin Dixon.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Nature of International Law
2. The Sources of International Law
3. The Law of Treaties
4. International Law and National Law
5. Personality and Recognition
6. International Human Rights Law
7. Sovereignty over Territory
8. Jurisdictional Sovereignty
9. Immunities from National Jurisdiction
10. Law of the Sea
11. State Responsibility
12. International Environmental Law
13. International Economic Law
14. The Use of Force, Collective Security and Peacekeeping
15. Peaceful Settlement of International Disputes
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
International law -- Cases.