Table of contents for Law and informal practices : the post-communist experience / edited by Denis J. Galligan and Marina Kurkchiyan.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Legal Failure: Law and Social Norms in Post-Communist Europe, Professor Denis Galligan
2. The Illegitimacy of Law in Post-Soviet Societies, Dr. Marina Kurkchiyan
3. Jus and Lex in Russian Law: a Discussion Agenda, Professor William Butler
4. Culture, Politics, and the Rule of Law in the Commonwealth of Independent States, Professor Neil MacFarlane
5. Russian Attitudes Toward The Rule of Law: An Analysis of Survey Data, Professor James L. Gibson
6. The Regulation of the Employment Relationship in Russia: the Soviet Legacy, Dr. Sarah Ashwin
7. Legislating on Religion in the Face of Uncertainty, Dr. Marat Shterin
8. Hope and Bitterness in the Reform of Russian Bankruptcy Law, Dr. Frederique Dahan
9. Transplantation and Transition: Legality and Legitimacy in the Kazakhstani Legislative Process, Dr. Scott Newton
10. East Asian Regulatory Informalism: Implications for Post-Communist Countries, Dr. Tom Ginsburg
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Rule of law -- Former Soviet republics.
Effectiveness and validity of law -- Former Soviet republics.
Law reform -- Former Soviet republics.
Law and politics.