Publisher description for Marketing research essentials / Carl McDaniel Jr., Roger Gates.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
McDaniel and Gates stand out from the crowd!
When it comes to putting you on the frontlines of the marketing research industry, McDaniel and Gates stand out from the crowd. These authors deliver the hottest trends, insights, and advances in the field, with a focus on how marketing research is practiced today.
Based on their successful Marketing Research, 6th Edition, this paperback text offers the same user-oriented, real-world focus, and cutting-edge content in a more streamlined format.
* Authors wired to the marketing research industry: Unlike many other marketing research texts, Marketing Research Essentials provides a real-world view of the field from authors who are industry insiders. Together, they bring more than 40 years of marketing research experience to this edition.
* A strong focus on how to use research: McDaniel and Gates focus on using and analyzing market research results, rather than actually doing the market research.
* Real-world perspective: Throughout the text, the authors inject a healthy dose of reality into the discussion, including intriguing examples of how real companies use marketing research and war stories from the frontlines of the field.
* New learning tools put you in the know: New chapter-opening Visual Checklists and chapter-ending Visual Summaries help reinforce your understanding of the material.
* Includes the student version of SPSS 13: In addition, new SPSS exercises at the end of the quantitative chapters give you hands-on experience. Data sets for the software are available on the companion website at www.wiley.com/college/mcdaniel.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: