Table of contents for The organization of business : applying organizational theory to contemporary change / Stephen Ackroyd.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
PROVISIONAL CONTENTS ONLY:
1. Why Study Organizations?
2. The Concept of Organizational Structure
3. The Corporation as a Set of Relationships
4. Small and Medium Companies
5. The Large Corporation in Britain
6. New Corporate Forms
7. Organizational Fields
8. Reorganized Capitalism and the British Economy
9. Organization Theory and the Problem of Policy
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Business enterprises -- Great Britain.
Organizational behavior -- Great Britain.