Table of contents for Plant signal transduction / edited by Dierk Scheel and Claus Wasternack.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
List of contributors
1. Signal transduction in plants: cross-talk with the environment, Dierck Scheel and Claus Wasternack
2. Light perception and signal transduction, Ferenc Nagy and Eberhard Schafer
3. Wound- and mechanical signalling, Florian Schaller and Elmar W. Weiler
4. The role of active oxygen species in plant signal transduction, Eva Vranova, Frank van Breusegem, James Dat, Enric Belles-Boix and Dirk Inze
5. Heat-stress-induced signalling, Kapil Bharti and Lutz Nover
6. Molecular mechanisms of signal transduction in cold acclimation, Julio Salinas
7. Dehydration-stress signal transduction, Hans-Hubert Kirch, Jonathan Phillips and Dorothea Bartels
8. Salt-stress signal transduction in plants, Liming Xiong and Jian-Kang Zhu
9. Recognition and defence signalling in plant/bacterial and fungal interactions, Jong Hyun Ham and Andrew Bent
10. Signalling in plant-virus interactions, Steven A. Whitham and S. P. Dinesh-Kumar
11. LCO signalling in the interaction between rhizobia and legumes, Rossana Mirabella, Henk Franssen and Ton Bisseling
12. Rhizospheric signals and early molecular events in the ectomycorrhizal symbiosis, F. Martin, S. Duplessis, F. A. Ditengou, H. Lagrange, C. Voiblet and F. Lapeyrie
13. Signalling in plant-insect interactions: signal transduction in direct and indirect plant defence, Marcel Dicke and Remco M. P. van Poecke
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Plant cellular signal transduction.
Plant molecular biology.