Publisher description for The complete book of hairstyling / Charles Worthington.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
"I defy anyone to underestimate the power of hair and its ability to transform the way you look and feel!" says internationally-renowned hairdresser, Charles Worthington. Drawing on his experience and his team of stylists, The Complete Book of Hairstyling makes fabulous hair accessible to everyone every day of the year. Filled with creative hairstyles, easy-to-follow instructions, valuable tips and salon secrets, The Complete Book of Hairstyling is an indispensable hair bible for all women. This wealth of knowledge is supplemented by the fun and fictional story of four young women as they pursue their careers and love lives and solve their own hair dilemmas. You'll never have a bad hair day again!
- over 100 fabulous and achievable hairstyles to suit every occasion: city hair, big date hair, vacation hair and big day hair
- color and cut advice for all face shapes, hair types and skin tones
- hair and styling basics
- updos do's and don'ts
- tips on maintaining peak condition hair for vacations
- simple ways to 'jazz up' hairstyles to create unique looks
- everyday hair problems and solutions
- S.O.S. emergency quick fixes for vacations, weddings and work
- tips on the right kinds of hair products to use for peak condition hair
The Complete Book of Hairstyling is illustrated with hundreds of specially commissioned photographs and illustrations.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Hair -- Care and hygiene.