Table of contents for Introduction to international relations : theories and approaches / Robert Jackson, Georg Srensen.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Why Study IR?
2. IR as an Academic Subject
5. International Society
6. International Political Economy: Classical Theories
7. International Political Economy: Contemporary Debates
8. Methodological Debates: Classical versus Positivist Approaches
9. Methodological Debates: Post-Positivist Approaches
10. New Issues in IR
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
International relations -- Philosophy.