Table of contents for Cholera, chloroform, and the science of medicine : a life of John Snow / Peter Vinten-Johansen ... [et al.].
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. York and Newcastle, 1813-33
2. Senior Apprentice and Assistant, 1830-1836
3. London Medical and Surgical Training, 1836-38
4. Forging a London Career, 1838-1846
7. Cholera Theories: Controversy and Confusion
8. Snow's Cholera Theory
9. Professional Success
10. Cholera and Metropolitan Water Supply
11. Broad Street
12. Snow and the Mapping of Cholera Epidemies
13. Snow and the Sanitarians
14. Further Developments in Anesthesia
15. Common Ground: Continuous Molecular Changes
16. Snow's Multiple Legacies
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Snow, John, -- 1813-1858.
Epidemiologists -- Great Britain -- Biography.
Anesthesiologists -- Great Britain -- Biography.